Being in an accident is bad enough – dealing with the aftermath is even worse. Having an experienced Orlando accident attorney like Bryan W Crews on your side means you can get help with the various aspects of your case. Here are 6 reasons why it makes sense for you to hire an accident lawyer:
- Save time: When you hire an attorney specialized in accidents and personal injury, you can avoid long hours of research, stress and tension. Basically, we all want to save time – that’s why we eat at restaurants, hire cleaning and laundry services, have assistants to do handle tasks like answering phone calls, emails and so on. When we hire experts for such tasks, what is stopping you from hiring a lawyer for something so important as claiming rightful compensation for your injuries?
- Specialization brings expertise: Accident and injury lawyers in Orlando like Bryan W Crews, who has dealt with similar cases for years, develop an expertise in the field. They can assess the case at the onset and know the value of the case. They can help you decide whether to settle out of court or to take the case to court. They are also experienced in dealing with other lawyers, insurers and so on and can help protect you from falling for their shrewd tactics. They can give you the right advice – should you wait for a better offer or take what is on the table, should you settle or go to court and so on. They can help you get the compensation you truly deserve.
- You can learn which doctors are not consistently hired by insurance companies: You need doctors who are on the side of patients and who do not work to demolish your claim. As experienced accident attorneys, we at Bryan W crews can help you find the right doctors.
- Safeguard your rights in the event of a settlement: If the at-fault party wants to settle out of court, they may ask you to sign a release. Now, this is not uncommon, however, the language used in the release is very important. You have every right to propose changes to the language. Of course, the insurer may refuse even if the changes you propose are very reasonable; this is enough reason to suspect that they may be hiding something. An experienced car accident lawyer like Bryan W Crews can help safeguard your interests in such a situation.
- The attorney is able to take the case to court: Most likely, if you don’t hire an attorney, you may want to settle the case out of court and get it over and done with. However, you may be taken for a ride by the opposite party, who will probably have their lawyer advising them. When you engage the services of an Orlando accident lawyer, they can represent you aggressively in court; they are well versed in courtroom tactics and are skilled in the art of negotiation.
- Your lawyer can help you discover insurance about which you have no knowledge: the insurer may be liable for additional liability under bodily injury, for example. Attorneys who have been dealing with similar cases for years will be able to easily find out such details with the help of their in house investigating team – something you may not be able to do.
Have you or a loved one been in an accident? Have you suffered damage to your vehicle, property or person as a result of such an accident? Call us on (407) 841-0200 and tell us what happened, and we can advise you on the next step.